[Jan 2016] We are organizing the ERNSI (European Research Network System Identification) Workshop, to be held on Sept. 25-28 2016, CastelBrando, Cison di Valmarino (TV), Italy.
[Oct 2014] Check out our [K. Tsotsos, A. Chiuso and S. Soatto] video on "Robust inference for Visual-Inertial Sensor Fusion'' (supplementary material for our ICRA 2015 submission)
[May 2014] A. Chiuso has been invited to deliver a Plenary talk at the 17th IFAC Symposium on System Identification, Beijing 2015
[April 2014] Dr. Mattia Zorzi has joined our group as a Researcher (RTDa) funded by our FIRB project. Welcome!
[January 2014] Giulia Prando and Diego Romeres are now Ph.D students within our group
[October 2013] A. Chiuso has organized an Invited Tutorial Session on the Recent developments in System Identification at the 13th ECC in Strasbourg (June 2014). Speakers will be: A. Chiuso, H. Hjalmarsson, G. Pillonetto and M. Sznaier
- Post Doctoral Fellow, Dept. of Mathematics, KTH, Stockholm, Sweden. March 2000, July 2000.
- Ph.D., Systems Engineering, University of Bologna, 2000
- Visiting Research Scholar, Washington University St. Louis (USA). Aug. 1998-Jun 1999.
- Laurea (MS), Telecommunication Engineering, University of Padova, 1996
- Ing. Aldo Gini Foundation Fellowship, Padova, Italy, 1999
- IEEE Senior Member, 2006
- Outstanding Reviewer, Automatica, 2007
- Outstanding Reviewer, IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, 2009
- Best Oral Presentation, SIDRA meeting 2012
- (Coordinator) FIRB 2012 (MIUR): Learning meets time, a new computational approach to learning in dynamic systems (UNIPD - UNIGE - UNIFE, total funding 715 Keuro)
- (Coordinator) Progetto SID 2016 (BIRD162411/16) "Statistical learning methods for estimating the effective connectivity of human brain networks" (total funding 51Keuro)
- (UNIPD/Italy Team Leader) ERNSI - European Research Network on System Identification (http://people.kth.se/~bo/ERNSI/index.html)
- (Coordinator) Progetto di Ateneo (UNIPD): Learning methods and software for identification and estimation of large-scale distributed dynamic systems (tot. funding 38 Keuro)
- (Participant) HYCON II - Network of Excellence (EU Project): Highly-complex and networked control systems
- (Participant) Feednetback (EU Project): Feedback design for wireless networked systems
- (Participant) Recsys (EU Project): Real-Time Embedded Control of Mobile Systems with Distributed Sensing
- (Participant) PRIN (MIUR): bi-annual projects 2000-2002-2004-2006-2008
- Invited to join the Editorial Board of IEEE Access - declined due to overlapping editorial commitments (2015)
- Invited to join the Editorial Board of SIAM Journal of Control and Optimization - declined due to overlapping editorial commitments (2013)
- IEEE Transactions on Control Systems Technology (Associate Editor, January 2013-)
- European Journal of Control (Associate Editor, January 2011-)
- Automatica (Associate Editor, 2008-)
- Vice-Chair of the IFAC Technical Committee on Modeling, Identification and Signal Processing
- IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control (Associate Editor, 2010-2012)
- IET Control Theory and Applications (Editorial Board member, 2007-2013)
- IEEE CSS Conference Editorial Board (Associate Editor, 2004-2009)
- IEEE CSS Technical Committee on System Identification and Adaptive Control (Member)
- Program Committe Member (only major international conferences listed):
- IFAC World Congress 2014 and 2017 (Technical Associate Editor)
- IFAC SYSID 2009, 2012, 2015, 2018
- IEEE CDC 2005, 2007,2008,2009,2017
- MTNS 2004, 2006, 2010
- IEEE MED 2006.