- Fusion for Energy - OPE-349 - Analysis of real-time magnetic reconstruction in ITER. Service Contract (2011-12).
Project responsible and co-principal investigator.
- EU Project FeedNetBack - Feedback design for wireless networked systems.
STREP Project ICT Call 2 FP7-ICT-2007-2 (2008-11).
- NatureCam. Detecting and Cataloging Birds in their Natural Environment.
- EU Project ELT Design Study - Technology development towards a European Extremely Large Telescope.
Specific Support Action FP6 (2005-09). http://www.oamp.fr/elt-insu/elt_design_study.htm
- EFDA-JET Enhancement on Magnetic Diagnostics. UKAEA-JET (UK), 2004-07.
- Boundary reconstruction code development, Euratom-ENEA Agreement. General Atomics (US), 2004.
- EFDA JET enhancement project on magnetic diagnostics. UKAEA-JET (UK), 2003-04.
- EFDA JET extreme shape controller enhancement project. UKAEA-JET (UK), 2002-03.
- EFDA JET extreme shape controller and vertical stabilization project. UKAEA-JET (UK), 2001-02.
- SIMEA: Integrated/Distributed System for Energetic and Environmental
Monitoring. Funded by Regione Veneto, 2010-2012. Project Coordinator and
- National Interest Research Program (PRIN 2008): New algorithms and applications of Identification and Adaptive Control.
Funded by the Italian Ministry of Research and University, 2010-2012. Project Coordinator: Prof. G.Picci (Univ. of Padova).
- WISEWAI - Wireless Sensor networks for city-Wide Ambient Intelligence, Funded by CaRiPaRo Foundation, 2007-2010.
- National Interest Research Program (PRIN 2006): Smart Environments:
event interpretation, sensor reconfiguration and multimodal interfaces, 2007-09
- MACONDO (Modelling, Analysis, and CONtrol of Deformable Objects):
System Theory methods for the modeling, analysis and shape control for
deformable objects, 2005-06
- National Interest Research Program (PRIN 2001): Current profile
control in magnetically conned plasmas for Controlled Thermonuclear
Fusion, and its effects on shape control performance, 2002-04
- Environmental monitoring networks for industries and laboratories, 2012. Responsible and Principal Investigator.
- Multimedia and domotics in schools: sensor networks, 2009-2010. Responsible and Principal Investigator.
- Feasibility study for a localization system: Phase I and II, 2007-2010. Responsible and Principal Investigator.
- Vibration compensation in Camera moving units, 2010. Responsible and Principal Investigator.
- Tracking techniques in video sequences: Phase I and II, 2008-2009. Responsible and Principal Investigator.
- Sensor networks for environmental monitoring, 2010. Principal Investigator.
- Sensor networks for videosurveillance, 2006-2007. Principal Investigator.